Are you looking for a full time or part time position to supplement your income? This position is for Northern NJ or NYC.
Here’s a unique opportunity for a highly motivated individual to join a growing real estate team with state-of-the-art training resources and mentoring programs as a showing agent.
We are looking for a showing agent that is highly sociable, draws energy by working with people, has a genuine interest in helping others, likes a changing work environment and can pick up new information quickly and learn rapidly as circumstances change. They have a compelling desire to support the Lead Agent in achieving team success while being committed to growing their own skills to develop and become an irreplaceable part of our growing team.
After the lead agent performs a buyer consultation they will pass along the desired criteria to the showing agent. The showing agent will pick up the baton and find homes that meet the criteria and schedule and show homes to buyers. As the buyers look at homes the showing agent will work with buyers to confirm or refine the criteria and show them additional homes as needed. When the buyers are ready to write an offer the baton is passed back to the lead agent.
- Assist the lead agent by showing homes to buyer clients
- Assist the lead agent by identifying homes that meet the criteria as specified by the lead agent after he/she has completed a needs analysis
- Close buyer clients to contract offers
- Regular Work Activities
- Driving buyer clients to homes
- Working with buyer clients to refine their needs and wants based on seeing homes
- Finding homes that meet buyer clients’ criteria
- Host Open Houses
- Be responsible and reliable
- People oriented
- Professional in attitude and appearance
- Possess the ability to connect with a variety of personalities
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills
- Independent and self-motivated
- Ability to spend a large amount of time driving in his/her car
- Ability to analyze clients’ needs and wants and match them to homes
- Learning based
- Ambitious with proven ability to succeed
- Willing to learn scripts and dialogues
People Contacts and Interactions
- Lead Agent – daily
- Buyers – daily
- Agent Team – daily
Compensation – Base is based on experience + commission + bonuses and profit share
- Full or part-time
- High school graduate minimum.
- Have a real estate license in NJ or NY. If not, be willing to get licensed.
- 1 year as a licensed agent preferred but not required. Training provided.
- Bilingual (Spanish) preferred but not required.
- Willing to work evenings and weekends when clients are available to view properties.
- Must respond quickly to phone calls and emails from potential and current clients.
- Must own a car for NJ but not for NY.
Job Types: Full-time or Part-time
Email your resume to OrtizGlobalEnterprises@gmail.com